Speak(easy) Howard is helping every adult in Howard County to
Name Your Health Care Agent
name their health care agent and
talk about their medical care preferences.
We're making it easier for everyone.
NEED MEDICAL TREATMENT DURING THE PANDEMIC?
- Get 6 tips on how to prepare in Howard County
- Advice from local leaders
Caring for an aging parent or loved one?
- Learn what you need to know about their care preferences
- Get local help for you (support groups, assisted living, etc.)
Medical, will or estate planning?
- Learn 5 tips for getting your affairs in order
- Get free Maryland forms for declaring medical preferences
- See a list of local estate planning attorneys and legal help
What's Going On in Our Community
No Events Found
What's Speak(easy) Howard?
The Speak(easy) Howard campaign is a Howard County initiative that helps residents think through their preferences for care, talk about them with loved ones, and name a health care agent, the person you choose to make medical decisions if you can't. The Horizon Foundation is leading the campaign along with many community partners.Read More